Packaged Power Units
Packaged Power Solutions. Engineered For Off-Highway Equipment.
As emission regulations continue to drive engine complexity, more and more equipment OEMs are choosing to take advantage of the engineering and manufacturing advantages offered by Superior Diesel engine power units. Superior Diesel offers engine power units in open and enclosed platforms with a number of pre-engineered configurable options available for all John Deere, Kohler, and Zenith engine models. Superior Diesel also offers OEM-specific customized power units for the more unique and demanding applications.
Advantages of Superior Diesel power units include:
- Assured compatibility of components. All components included in Superior Diesel power units are tested for assured compatibility with the engine manufacturer’s requirements and are warranted to match the engine coverage.
- Reduced Material Inventory and Supplier Base. Superior Diesel power units offer single-source one stop shopping for the several hundred individual parts and components in each assembly, saving the customer order processing time and money.
- Reduced Design Engineering and Testing Costs for the OEM
- Faster Time to Market on New Products for the OEM
- Product Cost Savings. Because of our industry leading volume and product focus, we are able to provide power units more cost effectively than most OEMs can produce in house.
Tier IV Final Standard Power Unit Examples
Our professional staff is ready to assist you with your drivetrain and diesel engine requirements in whatever market you serve. Our skilled engineers can custom design products to fit your specific application needs and our production team is experienced and well versed in application and assembly.CONTACT US NOW!